Glock 48 Black
The Glock 48 is a Glock pistol that has been out for purchase in the U.S. since November of 2018 and it’s already making waves in the concealed carry world. Glock pistols are not only reliable weapons but also aesthetically pleasing firearms to many people, so why would this new Glock be any different? Let’s take a look at some features and benefits
of the Glock 48 Black!
– A Glock Pistol, not an “upgrade” of the Glock 19.
– Glock 48 is .45 ACP like Glock 21 and Glock 30S (not Glock Generation) but still fits in a Glock 19 holster – how great is that?
– The biggest benefit for many people will be this Glock 48 Black weighs Glock 19 unloaded weight.
– Glock Glock G48 Field Strip – as with Glock pistols, the Glock 48 can be easily disassembled into three major
subassemblies for cleaning and maintenance without tools.
– Magazines – the magazines are interchangeable between all .45 ACP Glock models: Glocks 21, the 30S, and Glock 48.
– Glock Glock G48 – The Glock 48, with its’ reduced dimensions compared to the Glock 21 Gen and 30S, offers a
great degree of comfort when carrying concealed!